Beverly - Hospital Point Lighthouse Tempered Glass Cutting Board
Burgess Point Light or Hospital Point Light as it has also been known in Beverly, Massachusetts has a rich and varied history reflecting the unique point of land where its situated.
It has served as a fortification, as a small pox hospital, and finally as the site for a lighthouse that marks the deep water channel to Marblehead, Salem and Beverly.
Now known as Hannah Park, Hospital Point is a scenic 'breathing spot' for the town of Beverly and is only accessible over U.S. Government property.
- Tempered glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.