- This colorful night light of the historic Old South Church captures it before it became surrounded by 20th Century Boston modern skyline. It's taken from an archival, hand-tinted postcard from the early 1900s.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 3.375" (w) x 4.125" (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 2.75" (w) x 3.5" (h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.