- Highland Light, also known as Cape Cod Light, was for centuries the first light seen by mariners approaching the Massachusetts Bay.
- Set high atop a bluff in the outer reaches of Cape Cod, its one of the most spectacular and recognizable beacons on the cape and for centuries has attracted visitors day and night to see its beams reach far out into the Atlantic.
- in 1996, the light was moved back from the eroding cliff through an elaborate process that was designed to ensure the brick tower wasn't weakened in the process.
- Tours are given in the summer by volunteers well-schooled in the history and structure of the light and surrounding Truro Bluffs.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.