- New London Harbor Lighthouse sits at the mouth of the city's Thames River at the critical point where its swift currents meet those of Long Island Sound.
- As Connecticut's tallest and oldest beacon, it represents a period when New England commerce was built upon its maritime success and New London was a major whaling port rivaling Nantucket and New Bedford.
- The lighthouse and the keepers who manned it have a rich history and its picturesque appearance on the shore of Long Island Sound has always been more cherished than the sound of its fog horn was to local residents seeking a good night's sleep.
- Today, its fog horn has been stilled and the light itself can only be visited from a distance as it resides on private property.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.