- This iconic and unusual stone lighthouse on the shores of Long Island Sound helped guide coastal shippers through treacherous waters for over a century. It is now a museum and a wonderful stop for any folks enjoying the coastal scenery of Connecticut's Route 1.
- It's a great hostess gift or momento for anyone who grew up in this scenic part of southern New England.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.