- The American Arts and Crafts movement, and the illustration styles that it became known for, were closely associated with the British movement of the same name and happened to coincide with the 25th anniversary of the construction of Minot's Ledge Light.
- This illustration matches the imaginative ink swirls of an illustrator's hand with the subtle hues of period artists like Wallace Nutting. The result is an imaginative piece of illustration more suitable for a story book than a history book.
- Here's Minot's Light in the soft tints of an artist's eye, ready to blend its hues to gentle night skies off of Cohasset on a summer's evening.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 3.375" (w) x 4.125" (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 2.75" (w) x 3.5" (h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.