- Burgess Point Light or Hospital Point Light as it has also been known in Beverly, Massachusetts has a rich and varied history reflecting the unique point of land where its situated.
- It has served as a fortification, as a small pox hospital, and finally as the site for a lighthouse that marks the deep water channel to Marblehead, Salem and Beverly.
- Now known as Hannah Park, Hospital Point is a scenic 'breathing spot' for the town of Beverly and is only accessible over U.S. Government property.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.