- Only recently have I been able to determine the identity of the light shown here through its distinctive silhouette. It's a beacon that would probably be quite familiar to Northern European lighthouse aficionados.
- It's Roter Sands Light, six miles off Germany in The North Sea. It a steel tower that stands 170 feet above sea level and welcomes overnight visitors in the summer months who know what they're getting into.
- Want to book a stay? Read more about how to do it at a site appropriately called "quirkyaccom.com".
- Here's the link: http://www.quirkyaccom.com/roter-sand-lighthouse
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.