- The cliffs Highland Light sits upon were created approximately 12 - 15,000 years ago with the receding of the last glacier known as the Laurentide Ice Shield.
- Paleo-indian artifacts found in the Pamet River area indicate a population presence about 10,000 years ago. Bones, shells, ashes and stone tools indicate more permanent villages 3,000 years ago.
- The cliffs themselves continue to recede and present a continuous threat to any buildings within range of the edges, especially after storms.
- The view is always spectacular on a clear day and if you're playing golf on the nearby Highland Links, it's a great backdrop as you try to find the many golf balls you lose when you play there.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.