Boston Historic Faneuil Hall Captured In A Colorful Tempered Glass Cutting Board
This colorful tempered glass cutting board depicts Boston's Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market in the early 1800s when Boston Harbor still lapped at its cobble stones. An ideal prep or serving piece, this board makes an ideal gift and display of kitchen art for those who love the city's rich history.
Regularly $50, this colorful piece of kitchen decor is just $40 through Thanksgiving.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee