- For 130 years, The Boston Pops has entertained America with its seasonal selections of classical and popular music presented, when weather permits, in open air concerts or Boston's renowned Symphony Hall.
- The Pops secured its title as "America's Orchestra" with a series of Fourth of July concerts at The Hatch Shell on Boston's Charles River Esplanade which traditionally culminate with fireworks and a rousing performance of John Phillips Souza's Stars and Stripes Forever.
- Less well known, but equally memorable are the Christmas Concerts, complete with guest conductors, in the acoustically perfect Symphony Hall.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.