Boston - Colonial State Street Scene As Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- State Street in Revolutionary Boston is shown in this brightly colored, tempered glass cutting board. The image captures the scene of The Boston Massacre, The Old State House and The Provincial House behind it. Taken from a painting of the period that became a postcard a century ago, it's a uniquely functional piece that goes from cutting board to serving tray to decorative kitchen accent without losing its eye-catching charm. Cleans up with soap and water.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee