Wonderland In Revere Beach, MA As Colorful Tempered Glass Cutting Board
This colorful tempered glass cutting board features the entrance to Wonderland, a Turn-Of-The-Century amusement park located at Revere Beach on the North Shore of Boston. Modeled after the other great parks of the period, it quickly went bankrupt and soon became a popular dog track. Today, Wonderland is just a stop on the "T", but this bright and colorful cutting board is great reminder of Revere Beach's equally colorful past.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee