- Cape Pogue Light is located on the northeast tip of Chappaquiddick, an island opposite Edgartown, in Martha's Vineyard, MA.
- First erected at the beginning of the 19th Century, it has been disassembled, moved and rebuilt numerous times in the intervening centuries and the present tower has been reconstructed four times.
- The first occurrence was during The War of 1812 when Cape Pogue Light's critical apparatus was hidden from marauding English in the basement of a home on Chappaquiddick. The subsequent occasions were to escape the ravages of either decay of its wooden tower or the encroachment of coastal erosion.
- As the fifth and most often overlooked lighthouse on the island, "Little Poguey" has the distinction in 1987 of being the only lighthouse ever to be moved by helicopter.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.