- Hardings Beach Light is/was also know as Stage Harbor Light as it was created to help fog-bound local mariners find there way into Chatham Harbor.
- The light was discontinued in 1933 and an automatic light on a frame tower was placed nearby. The original light tower and keeper's house is now a private residence.
- The light's early history included noteworthy careers of many keepers and a number of heroic rescues. The last years of the light coincided with Prohibition and rum running was prevalent among Chatham's many inlets.
- A few of the keepers of that time proved to be less than immune from the money involved in either looking the other way or becoming directly involved in bootlegging.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.