- The Black Rock House was one of the last of the great nineteenth century hotels that were to be found in Cohasset and Hull. Situated at the end of Jerusalem Road and facing Black Rock Beach, it was a towering icon on the road to Nantasket and from various angles, looked much like a castle.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.