- Cohasset, Massachusetts is a small coastal town south of Boston that derives its name from the Algonquin word for "place of narrow rocks.
- Like so many New England towns, it built its many 18th and 19th buildings around a town green or common. As with most towns, they chose white as the predominant color.
- Cohasset Common features the beautiful frog pond featured here and a surrounding neighborhood of stately Colonial and Victorian homes.
- It was the setting for the movie "The Witches of Eastwick" and the granite stones that became Minot's Ledge Light were cut, and loaded onto boats for the journey to the ledge at the mouth of the town's harbor.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.