- The town of Cohasset, MA takes its name from the Wampanoag word "Connahasset" meaning a place of narrow rocks. It was first discovered by English explorer John Smith in 1614.
- The town is located on Boston's South Shore and, as its early Indian name implied, features many miles of spectacular rocky shoreline, a small scenic harbor and extensive salt marshes and tidal estuaries.
- Sandy Beach is set on a barrier beach between the Atlantic and the Cohasset's Little Harbor and is one of the most beautiful beaches on the South Shore. It's approximately a mile long expanse of sand set between the two ledge formations shown here and within that sun-swept length generations of children have enjoyed some of the happiest summer months of their lives.
- The hand-tinted image shown here reflects the time a century ago when the town featured numerous hotels including Kimball's and The Black Rock House and was considered an ideal resort to escape the rigors of Boston via the train.
- Product Specifications
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.