Colorful Frosted Glass Mug of East Chop Light in Oak Bluffs, MA
The 22 oz frosted glass stein features a colorful hand-tinted image of East Chop Light on Martha's Vineyard.
East Chop Light was built in 1878 and stands on a bluff overlooking Vineyard Haven Sound on the eastern end of Vineyard Haven harbor.
From 1880 until 1988, it was painted a rust red color which earned it the nickname " The Chocolate Lighthouse."
This fully functional mug is a wonderful gift for either lighthouse lovers or anyone who's enjoyed summers in Oak Bluffs.
Hand-washing recommended. Ships in 2-3 weeks.