- Scargo Tower sits atop Scargo Hill in the Cape Cod town of Dennis and affords those willing to scale both the 160-foot hill and 28-foot tower itself, a range of breathtaking views of Cape Cod from Provincetown to Buzzards Bay.
- The cobblestone tower replaced two previous wooden towers that succumbed to either fire or wind and is located on the edge of equally beautiful Scargo Lake.
- The tower was donated to the Town of Dennis in 1929 by descendants of Thomas Tobey who settled in nearby Sandwich in the mid-17th Century.
- Along with panoramic vistas in provides daytime visitors, the tower is an equally ideal spot for mid-summer star-gazing.
- Product Specifications
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 3.375" (w) x 4.125" (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 2.75" (w) x 3.5" (h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.