- Falmouth, MA was first settled in 1660 and named after the hometown in Cornwall, England of Bartholomew Gosnold who also discovered Martha's Vineyard which was named for his daughter.
- Its' main industries were fishing, farming, salt production, whaling and sheep, especially after the introduction of Merino sheep. The town's many streams and ponds powered mills that enabled merino wool to be loomed into fabric for market.
- The town's militia entrenched themselves on the beaches in response to a British Naval bombardment, but the redcoats decided against landing in boats in the face of the townsmens' resolve.
- Trains brought the first summer residents to Falmouth in 1872 and at the same time, enabled cranberries and strawberries to be cultivated for shipment to the Boston market.
- Falmouth's community of Woods Hole is home to both The Steamship Authority and its ferry connections to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket and the world-renowned Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.