- Falmouth Heights a century ago was already attracting summer residents who built homes that, if they survive, are now landmark examples of 19th Century Queen Anne Style ( a catch all designation) summer 'cottages.' Large windows to catch the breezes off Vineyard Sound, huge porches to enjoy the view. Beautiful inside and out.
- Today, they're worth a pretty penny to buyers, but are priceless to the families who's memories are firmly planted within the gentle cadence of waves. This beautifully tinted Rotograph's subtle hues depict the point in Falmouth Harbor where it climbs to the Heights.
- It's an unforgettable scene to anyone who's watched or ran The Falmouth Road Race over the past 43 years. Thousands of runners will line up again this year for one of the prettiest 7+ mile courses in the world in one of the prettiest times of the year to be there.
- Product Specifications
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.