- This brightly colored night light shows Boston's Quincy Market And Faneuil Hall in the early 19th Century when Boston Harbor was much closer and is taken from a painting from that period. Its a fantastic reminder of the area and the city's rich history and its a great reminder of any visit there.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.