Gloucester - Annisquam Light Glass Cutting Board
Annisquam Light shares its name with the small estuary that separates Gloucester from the mainland. It marks an important harbor of refuge on Cape Ann's rocky shores for the many fishing vessels that sail in and out of Gloucester. It's located on a Wigwam point where local indians would gather in the summertime.
The hand-tinted image used to create this super-hard, tempered glass cutting board captures the light's beauty on a calm summer afternoon. The board is ideal for chopping, passing hors d'oeuvres or simply sitting on a small stand on a counter as a unique piece of kitchen art that glows in recessed counter lights. Cleans up fast with soap and water. Fantastic gift for Cape Ann or lighthouse lovers.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as cutting board, serving piece or kitchen decor
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee