Hawaii Surfer Tempered Glass Cutting Board
This super hard, tempered glass cutting board features "The Duke", Duke Kahanemoku, who almost single-handedly introduced and popularized surfing in Southern California and Australia in the 1920s. Not just a colorful piece of kitchen art, it's also a fully functional chopping board and serving piece. Ideal gift for any surfing household.
All surfer images on this site are available as tempered glass cutting boards including the Surfrider image above left.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Size: 8 inch x 12 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee