- This colorful and unique decorative night light shows the road going out to Crow's Point in Hingham, MA from over a century ago. The area had been a steam boat stop from Boston when it was known as Downer's Landing. Gradually it became an exclusive enclave known for cooling summer breeds coming off Hingham Bay and Boston Harbor. Great gift for anyone lucky enough to have grown up there.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.