- Hingham's First Congregational Church, known fondly as "Old Ship", was built in 1681 and is the only surviving Puritan Meetinghouse in America. It is also the oldest church in continuous use in this country. It is known for its Hammerbeam Roof, a Gothic open-timber construction style that creates a ceiling in the interior that looks like an inverted ship. Hence the name. Great gift for history buffs and those who love old New England churches.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.