- This colorful night light depicts Hingham's Second Congregational Church which was founded as a Puritan Church in 1745, ninety years after the First Congregational Church "Old Ship" in Hingham Center.
- This hand-tinted image depicts it very much as you see it now driving south on Route 228, a typical and picturesque New England church from a very old historic South Shore town. Its a wonderful gift for all who love Hingham or New England churches.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.