- This colorful and whimsical night light depicts the Hingham Armory in the 1920s. The armory is still a center point of National Guard activities within the community. Hingham had an active role in hosting military facilities in both World Wars and has a military tradition that is celebrated regularly in Memorial Day, Veterans Day and 4th of July activities.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.