- This bright and colorful night light shows the Hingham and Boston Steamship and Railroad Timetable in all its Victorian suggestive glory. The boat and rail service connected to Nantasket Beach where enticements of every sort were to be enjoyed without worry.
- The resort in its hey day was known as a place where inhibitions were soon forgotten and many a young man was glad he bought his return ticket beforehand. Great Victorian image of buoyancy that bears closer inspection.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 3.375" (w) x 4.125" (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 2.75" (w) x 3.5" (h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.