- The USLSS Station at Point Allerton in Hull MA is today known as The Hull Life-Saving Museum. Situated on the Nantasket peninsula at the mouth Boston Harbor, the station was the home of Joshua James, the greatest life-saver of them all. He and his crews saved hundreds of shipwrecked crews from certain doom through bravely rowing out into tremendous, storm-driven surf or securing breeches buoy lines to the stranded craft to bring sailors in one at a time over the waves. The colorful crew shown here in splendid sunshine were comprised of area sailors and fisherman. The service's motto was "You have to go out, but you don't have to come back." Joshua James' profile adorns the National Life-Saving Medal given out by the USCG for conspicuous bravery in lifesaving.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.