- Cape Elizabeth Light is also known as Portland Head Light and was first illuminated in 1828 and was one of a pair of beacons lit to help mariners approaching treacherous Portland Head. The area was known as "Two Lights", but the second light was extinguished in 1924.
- In a state known for beautiful lighthouses, Cape Elizabeth remains one of its most popular and visited beacons. Set atop rocky ledges that have witnessed many wrecks, it features a gorgeous keeper's house and spectacular vistas in almost every direction.
- Cape Elizabeth Light makes a wonderful night light for anyone with memories of summers in Maine and the beauty of its coastline. Thanks to Elizabeth L., for making sure I included this scenic icon in my collection.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.