- Mattapoisett derives its name from a Wampanoag Indian phrase for "place of resting."
- The town sits on the shores of Buzzards Bay and has a rich maritime history as both a whaling port and ship-building center.
- The decline of the whaling industry coincided with the town's growth as a prominent summer home for wealthy New Yorkers and Bostonians.
- The ample breezes off Buzzard's Bay still provide both relief from the heat and ideal conditions for recreational sailing in and just beyond its beautiful harbor.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.