- The dangerous Nauset Bars off Eastham on Cape Cod needed a light signal that would differentiate itself from the single flash of Highland Light and the twin flashes of Chatham's Twin Lights.
- In 1837, the solution came in the form of three small wooden lights in sequence on the bluff at Eastham. Because they resembled three little girls with white dress and black hats, they became known as "The Three Sisters."
- Coastal erosion and rot eventually triumphed and the lights were moved away from the bluff and, in their place one of the twin lights in Chatham took their place.
- Today that light is known as Nauset Light and is immediately recognizable to millions of snack food lovers as the light on the bag of Cape Cod Potato Chips.
- The Three Sisters can be found less than a mile from Nauset Light and are a great draw for lighthouse lovers visiting the Cape.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.