Brant Point Light was first created in 1746 at the behest of Nantucket captains. Predecessors to the current light have been blown over or burned down or condemned over the decades since then.
It's a welcome sight for tourists to the island much the way it was a welcome sight for whaling crews returning after two year voyages to the whaling grounds in the Pacific.
Its light was switched to red to help mariners distinguish its beam amid a number of twinkling houselights that have been created by the many houses built on Brant Point over the past century.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.