- Great Point Light, also known as Nantucket Light, is located on the northernmost point of the island. It was first constructed in 1784.
- The location marks the spot where the strong currents of Nantucket Sound meet the Atlantic.
- The original wooden tower was destroyed by fire in 1816 and was then rebuilt of stone. That beacon toppled over in 1984. That too was rebuilt and a five foot thick concrete slab foundation was added to help resist erosion.
- The light's batteries are recharged by solar panels.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.