Nantucket Lifesaving Station Glass Cutting Board
Built in 1874, Surfside was the first U. S. Life-Saving station built on Nantucket and was located on the southern part of the island.
It was built by noted island builder Charles Robinson in a style called "Carpenter Gothic" which reflects the cottage look of the time.
The station was closed in the 1920s not long after the USLSS was merged with The newly-formed U. S. Coast Guard.
This board is a fully functional kitchen cutting board and a wonderful gift for all who love Nantucket.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee