- Sanity Head Light shines from the easternmost point of Nantucket 20+ miles out to sea to warn approaching vessels of the dangerous shoals that lay hidden just beneath the waves.
- Its base is constructed of brick. Its top is built of granite and the lamp's turning mechanism is powered by a weight-driven brass clockwork.
- It's listed on the National Register of Historic Places and was moved back from the eroding bluff it overlooks in 2007.
- It's known as Nantucket's "Blazing Star."
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.