- This improbable picture highlights the short-lived glory of The Central Nantucket Railroad, a 3-foot, narrow gauge rail line connecting the village of Nantucket with the village of Siasconset.
- Built in 1881, it was discontinued in 1918 when the tracks and rolling stock were shipped off the Europe as part of the Allies war effort.
- Passengers rarely missed their stop on the nine mile line, and after the whole thing was dismantled and shipped off, the passenger car remained and became a very popular restaurant.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.