- No one will ever know if Lincoln J. Ceely (1865 - 1950) was named for the president assassinated in the year in he was born, but Nantucket did have a long history of abolitionism reflecting its Quaker roots.
- Mr. Ceely was, however, a well-known cabinet maker, painter, wood carver and manufacturer of clocks and furniture on the island for nearly six decades.
- Today, he's especially well-known for his much sought after carved whales and wooden sailor boy whirligigs, the latter having become symbolic of the island he called home for so many years.
- Product Specificatiosn
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.