North Carolina's Cape Hatteras Lighthouse As Glass Cutting Board
Cape Hatteras Light in Buxton, NC is America's tallest light. It's nicknamed "The Big Barber Pole" because of its diagonal stripes.
The beauty of its distinctive pattern is colorfully captured here in a super-tough tempered glass cutting board that will be instantly recognizable to lighthouse fans everywhere. It's also fully functional as either a cutting board or serving piece.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee