- The incredible beach at Plum Island has been home to hundreds of species of birds and wildlife for thousands of years. People, like the Victorian set shown here, have only been enjoying its beauty for the past three centuries.
- Today, its a magnet for bird-watchers all year round and beach goers lucky or early enough to find one of the limited number of parking spots available.
- The sands represent the continuous build-up of the outflow of the Merrimack River over the centuries. Piping plovers take precedence over people so the unique beauty of this natural sanctuary and its original inhabitants will be preserved for future generations.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.