- The island that was once here was named for Captain Nix who, according to legend, was murdered by his first officer.
- The accused man professed his innocence until the end when he was hanged on the island, which at that time, was about 12 acres.
- Before his died, the condemned man said the island would disappear beneath the surface of Boston Harbor, which it did.
- Today it is a pyramid shaped black and white aid to navigation and the only remaining trace of a 300 year old legend.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.