- Dreamland opened in 1904 and was designed to be more visually spectacular than its Coney Island neighbor, Luna Park.
- Dreamland boasted one million electric lights and when the sun set, the park's mesmerizing visual power became blindingly clear.
- The lagoons shown here were at the base of the Shoot the Chute rides, were behind the Dreamland tower, and were also lit to dazzling effect.
- Dreamland was destroyed in a terrible fire in 1911 that was ignited in a soon-to-be-opened ride known as 'Hell's Gate' and was never rebuilt.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.