- Oyster Harbors Golf Course opened in 1926 and was laid out by renowned course designed Donald Ross amid club grounds landscaped by The Olmsted Brothers who's claim to fame include Boston's Emerald Necklace and New York's Central Park.
- In 1944, a hurricane destroyed tens of thousands of trees which changed the style of play required. Wind became much more of a factor and, with far fewer trees, balls hit into the woods were no longer as inaccessible.
- Known for both its wind-twisted pitch pines and the gentle breezes that waft in off Nantucket Sound, Oyster Harbors remains one of the most picturesque on the cape and a pleasure to experience by players of all levels.
- Product Specifications
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.