Plum Island is a scenic nine-mile long barrier island on Boston's North Shore that separates the Atlantic Ocean from four different towns including the colonial New England coastal community knowns as Newburyport by way of the Plum Island River.
Plum Island Light is one of New England's most picturesque and historic lighthouses and is visited each year by thousand of people enjoying one of the region's many lighthouse sight-seeing tours.
This colorful and unique cutting board is made of durable tempered glass and is harder than any knife you might use on it. As a piece of functional kitchen art, The Plum Island Light Cutting Board is a brilliant gift for either lighthouse lovers or fans of Coastal New England's history.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.