- Watch Hill sits on a small peninsula jutting out into Block Island Sound and is the most southwest point in the state of Rhode Island excepting Block Island.
- Napatree Point and Sandy Point create a natural shelter for Little Narragansett Bay which serves as the scenic setting for Watch Hill Harbor and an ideal location for catching the seeping breezes that come in off The Sound.
- The Great Hurricane of 1938 recreated the geography and shoreline of Watch Hill and its harbor with both Napatree and Sandy Point being breached and the latter becoming an island.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.