- Winter Island Light is a picturesque iron tower lighthouse set on an island off of Salem Massachusetts that's history includes being the site of fortifications of various sort from the 17th Century until the 20th.
- Named after a Revolutionary War General, Fort Pickering, as Winter Island is known in National Park parlance, is on the National Register of Historic Places and is part of Winter Island Maritime Park, which is operated by the City of Salem.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.