- This image represents a first by That Fabled Shore Night Lights. It's a modern day photograph of Old Scituate Light by renowned photographer Kjeld Mahoney.
- The image captures the subtle hues of a summer sunset on one of the most photographed lighthouses in New England.
- First erected in 1810, it's glow was only dimmed when the construction of Minot's Ledge Light just to up the coast increased the likelihood of a tragic mistake on the part of Boston bound vessels.
- The light was saved from demolition by the citizens of the town who bought it for $4,000 and today it remains a cherished icon of Boston's South Shore.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 3.375" (w) x 4.125" (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 2.75" (w) x 3.5" (h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.