- Duke Kahanamoku single handedly popularized the sport of long board surfing in both the US and Australia. He also won a few Olympic Gold Medals and became an icon of the worldwide surfing community.
- His heyday riding Oahu's pacific swells matched the era of the hand-tinted postcard and here he is in all his glory.
- For those of a certain age, The Duke Kahanamoku Surfing Classic was always a highlight of ABC's Wide World of Sports.
- Hosted by Chris Economaki, it was a marvelous introduction to a visually incredible sport from a location most of us could only dream of as small boys watching Saturday afternoon tv in December in the 1960s.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.